1. WHO WE ARE
Knox Bhavan Architects LLP are an RIBA chartered architecture practice. Our services cover all RIBA stages of work and interior design.
This privacy notice explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use our services and this website.
Knox Bhavan Architects LLP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services or this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 25 May 2018, the data controller is Knox Bhavan Architects LLP. Registered in England & Wales. Company Registration No. OC300367. Registered at 69 Choumert Road, London SE15 4AR. VAT Registration Number 649 1093 26.
Knox Bhavan Architects LLP is a registered Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect, process and retain personal information about you only when you:
• Email an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or any staff directly
• directly contact us by phone
• enter into a contract with us
• Apply to work with us whether speculative or in response to an advert
This information can include:
• phone number
• email address
• CV & portfolio
• website user location
• visiting IP address
Unless a person voluntarily submits personal data to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail, completing a contract, or sending a CV), we cannot personally identify an individual who uses our website.
We use the information only for the purpose you provided it to us.
It may include:
• responding to your enquiry/request
• providing you with the service(s) we’ve been contracted to deliver
• reviewing your CV / arranging interviews for the recruitment process
3. HOW WILL WE US THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you to process your enquiry or manage the service we provide for you.
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it longer than is necessary.
This is what we do for the following:
• Prospects: We use your personal information to respond to any general enquiries you may have made to us via our email, telephone or any other method of communication. We will use this information to follow-up your enquiry.
• Clients: We use your personal information so that we can deliver the service(s) you’ve contracted us to deliver for you.
• Contractors & Consultants: We use (or used) your personal information to process your payments for services provided, and to manage your service performance.
• Suppliers: We use (or used) your personal information to place orders and process your payments. We may keep your details on file in order to continue a working relationship with you on a number of projects moving forward, where we feel we can recommend you products / services.
• Job Applicants: We use your personal information to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for and potentially shortlist you for the job role. All the information you provide us will only be used for progressing your job application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary.
• Website Visitors: We use your information collected by cookies to monitor how our website is performing. Knox Bhavan Architects LLP will never share your information for marketing purposes with any other company.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
We store personal data in digital format on local hardrives and on secure cloud servers and systems hosted both within and outside the European Union (EU). Where data is stored on servers located outside the EU, we rely on the host company’s agreement to transfer and process personal data to ensure EEA personal data is adequately protected in accordance with GDPR. Access to personal data is highly restricted internally for approved business purposes only.
Any personal data collected in paper form (e.g. contracts etc.) are securely filed at our office located in the UK.
5. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RETAINED?
We are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax, audit purposes, employment law and limitation periods. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary.
6. KEEPING PERSONAL DATA SECURE AND DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure. We have procedures and security in place to keep personal data secure once it is in our systems.
We will not share personal information with any 3rd party organisation for market research, marketing, or commercial purposes without specific consent from the user.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
7. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You have the right at any time to:
• Ask for a copy of the information about you held by us in our records
• Ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your information
• Make a request to us to delete what personal data of yours we hold
• Object to receiving any marketing communications from us.
For more information on your induvial rights under the GDPR click here.
Please make any of the requests outlined above by email to: email@example.com or in writing to Knox Bhavan Architects, 69 Choumert Road, London, SE15 4AR.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services do not address and are not directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our systems.
10. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE